HIV Treatments In Southeast FloridaGet In Touch
What To Expect
When it comes to Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), the first step to treatment and prevention is knowing through our high-accuracy rapid tests.
With streamlined access to PrEP to prevent HIV for high-risk individuals and PEP to prevent infections for individuals exposed within 72 hours, we prioritize prevention.
For HIV-positive individuals, our preferred treatment method is BIKTARVY®, a daily prescription taken as a small pill that aligns seamlessly with your daily routine.
Why Treat HIV?
Maintaining a Healthy
Over time, chronic HIV can leave the body defenseless against a range of infections that the body can typically ward off, such as tuberculosis or pneumonia. Through advancements in treatments, including BIKTARVY®, HIV can be reduced to undetectable levels.
Which Treatment Is Best?
At Wellview Care, BIKTARVY® is our preferred treatment method based on its 5 years of thorough testing and exceptional track record of suppressing HIV to undetectable levels for many patients within 8 to 24 weeks through a small, once-daily pill.
WHY WELLVIEW CARE?
Patients to Live Fully
At Wellview Care we prioritize your health and peace of mind. Here's why you should choose us for all your HIV-related needs:
- Expertise: Our experienced medical professionals specialize in HIV testing, diagnosis, and treatment. We stay updated with the latest advancements in HIV care to provide you with the best services.
- Confidentiality: We respect your privacy and ensure all interactions and test results are kept strictly confidential. Your personal information is safe with us.
- Cutting-Edge Testing: We use state-of-the-art testing methods to provide accurate and fast results. Our testing is performed with the utmost care and precision.
- Counseling and Support: We offer comprehensive counseling services to address your concerns, answer your questions, and provide guidance throughout the testing process. We're here to support you every step of the way.
Starting Your HIV Treatment
While we offer HIV treatments regardless of your insurance status, confirming your insurance coverage is our first step.
Our goal is for anyone living with HIV to have access to treatments, which is why we support those who qualify with financial assistance applications.
Our experienced Medical Assistants (MAs), Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (ARNPs) and Medical Directors support you with everything from treatments to ongoing testing.
About Wellview Care
- Performing streamlined rapid HIV tests and labs, including creatinine tests
- Making PrEP and PEP available as necessary for prevention
- Assessing if BIKTARVY® is right for you as our preferred treatment method
- Building an end-to-end, tailored HIV treatment plan
- Carrying out anonymous notifications to your recent contacts
- Achieving and keeping HIV non-detectable in the blood
- And more
Begin Your HIV Treatment Today
HIV doesn’t define you. Get in touch with our Wellview team by submitting this form or using the contact methods below.